I was recently tagged by two of my readers, Secola's Space and World of Homemaking. Thanks for the tag, ladies!
Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.
Randomness about me:
1) I have milked a goat.
2) I fear snakes and once in college Biology class I nearly dropped a specimen jar that contained a preserved snake because it startled me.
3) My name appears in the "special thanks" section on an album cover produced by Atlantic Records.
4) I am a certified SCUBA diver - though the only open water diving I have done has been in Nevada.
5) On January 13, 2001, I was celebrating my 26th birthday with some close friends at Casino Magic in Biloxi, MS. I was happily feeding a video poker machine my quarters when a man started shooting in the high stakes area. He shot 3 people before turning the gun and killing himself.
6) I am easily sucked into computer games, especially simulator-type games, such as Sim City and The Sims. I have not allowed myself to play any of these games in ages because I am afraid I will forget what I am supposed to be doing.
Who I have tagged:
1) Letters to Elijah
3) This is how I do it...
4) The Year of Frugal Living
5) My life with twins
6) Checking in
Don't be offended if you were not tagged. It was difficult to select only 6 when I have so many to choose from.
1 year ago