Monday, June 2, 2008

A Quest for What?

So as you can see, I selected “One Mom’s Quest” as the title for this blog. I selected this title because I feel that I am always on a quest for something in my life and therefore, felt that the title would be relevant throughout the life of this blog.

I welcome you on my journey as I follow the paths of my many quests in life. Here are some of my “quests” you have to look forward to in upcoming posts:

1) This is my ultimate quest – and the one that I will blog about most often; the quest to become debt free and my struggles along the way. I have done a little background reading and will attempt to use Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps to complete this quest. I will go into more detail as I post along the way, but for now if you want to read more I recommend this site: http://simplemom.net/dave-ramseys-baby-steps/

2) To raise a fine young man and be the best mom that I can be. In other words, when the desire strikes me I will write about the everyday goings on in my life as a parent. The joys, the heartache, and the lack of sleep… you get the idea.

3) To complete the miscellaneous little “to dos” that I never get done. These are things that I want to do, but do not make time for: scanning all of my photos to upload to my off-site digital storage location, working on Hayden’s baby book, start meal planning, and so forth – there are many more, I’m sure. The idea is if maybe I “write” about it, I will be motivated to actually do it.

There is a preview of what you have to look forward to. Thank you, dear reader, for taking the time to take the journey with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Amy!
Enjoy your stay...