Monday, July 14, 2008

Dave Ramsey Radio Show – Still a “No Go”

If you have been following my posts you likely remember that I posted about my “invite” to go on air with Dave Ramsey on his radio show. I was asked my phone number, of which I provided; however, if they have called me then I have missed the call and no message was left.

I have been trying to find the strength to call on my own, which is certainly possible, but I can’t bring myself to do it. I don’t know why I can’t do it. I’ve been listening to the radio show enough now that I have an idea what he will say.

If in the future I make it on air, I will be sure to let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Aw, man! I probably wound be nervous to call, too, and I'm not a shy person. It's just a lot to put out there on the radio! (Funny how it's not a lot to put out there into the blogosphere, though). How is your baby step one going? Mine is at a standstill until I get paid.

letterstoelijah said...

I was on the radio once.. but that was to request a song!

Have you completed step one? how are you living with that?

We have a spread sheet that we have been using for years... and years. I think we are stuck on step one!