Monday, July 7, 2008

Peek

My son's favorite game is "Peek-a-boo". He could play it for hours. He has enjoyed the game since before he had any control over his body and could play along. Oh, how the game has evolved as he has grown!

Photo by me

This last week, he has progressed from hiding in a blanket to using his hands to cover his face. He usually does not cover his eyes, I assume he wants to see your reaction. Instead he will cover his ears or mouth much in the "hear no evil, see no evil" kind of way. In addition to this new hand action, he has started to say, "peek" in the sweetest, tiniest little voice that makes my heart melt. My baby is growing up.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I have always loved the motion in this picture. Peek a boo is big in our house too!

Irene said...

Hi--

I came across your blog while visiting the wahm message boards. I really enjoy your posts--would you like to exchange links?

Let me know and I will add you asap!